Old clothes will almost inevitably lead you to the world’s oldest wardrobe conundrum—what to do with the old and out of fashion clothes. The world of fashion is perpetually in flux, and you rarely get to wear a piece of clothing once by before the new trend sets in bringing in its own collection of hottest new apparels. While it would be beautiful if you could dump your old, boring and out of fashion clothes in favour of the new ones; it is hardly rational or budget friendly. You can, however, very easily fix this problem by adding an extra edge to your clothes with only a handful of accessories.
To know more, you can visit Dealvoucherz.com which is a treasure trove of coupons, vouchers, vouchers codes, coupon codes and so much more. You will not only find more information and relevant details, but you will also make significant savings while doing so.
- Adding a touch of colour: Adding vivid colours will take an old dress a long way. Red lipstick or a statement necklace can give a date night aura to your simple dress. While interestingly coloured bags with pumps can transform your office look at once. Alternatively, you can embrace the holiday spirit by adding scarves or layered necklace or even cool glasses for a casual, laid-back look.
- Mix and match: Who said you have to wear the same old shirt with the same old skirt? Often merely paring up an old shirt or blouse with a different skirt or vice versa can transform the overall look of the dress. So, ditch the peplum skirt for a ruffled one, or team up your favourite skirt with a simple tee and add a touch of bling with some cool wedges or funky necklace.
- Belts: Believe it or not, but belts can be your lifesaver; especially the blingy ones. When in doubt team up any simple dress with gorgeous and bold silver or gold belt to look stunning. Even, you can experiment with the width of the belt to see which suits you better. Belts won’t just transform your old dress; they also accentuate your curves.
- Hair accessories: Sometimes all an old dress needs is a new hairstyle with some eye-catching hair accessories. Experiment with beaded ones, embellished ones, lacy ones, or floral ones. While they may feel immature, hair accessories give an extra edge to your look and look super classy when worn right.
- Scarves: Scarves are fun to incorporate in your look. They are so colourful and so feminine and can easily upgrade any simple dress into something festive and fun. The best part about it is, you can wear it as you would wear a scarf, you can use it as a hair accessory, tie it to your bag to give it a different look or even wear it as a belt.
- Jewellery: A single dress can be worn on many separate occasions when paired up with different jewellery. If you have a stash of jewellery, you rarely wear then take them out immediately. Be it boho chic jewellery, classy and elegant ones or even funky and colourful ones, jewellery can add an entirely new vibe to your old clothes. Wear your drop earrings to accentuate your cheekbones and your long neck, transform your old sweater with a statement necklace, or pair up simple jeans and t-shirt with a stack of cool bracelets; the sky is your limit.
- Bags: Bags can make you look absolutely perfect. Be it stylish bags with unique embellishments, totes with coloured scarves attached to the handle, or even oversized clutches; a bag can transform your look from “meh” to “wow”. Also, never shy away from adding a touch of colour with your bags.
- Jackets and shrugs: These add a different layer and texture to your overall look. Go for exciting colours and designs or even prints to even make your dull jeans and t-shirt look trendy. You can also opt for cropped jackets, blazers or longline shrugs. From dresses to skirts or blouses they can make everything look new and different.
- Tights: While sunglasses, lip colour or shoes give a modern edge to your outfit. Tights can completely transform the way they look. Add a touch of colour with tights, or go with interesting patterns to make your old, boring outfit cute and fun.