Dubai is well known for some sectors. The most common sector is the oil and gas industry. And if you are a fresher then this sector has a lot to offer. The sector involves the extraction of oil and gas and refining of petroleum. Thus, offering jobs to a large number of job seekers. Extraction of oil and gas includes exploration of raw petroleum and natural gas. Drilling, distillation and many other operations are involved in the extraction of oil and gas, which in turn generates a large number of oil and gas jobs in Dubai. Refining is the final step in the production of petroleum which involves experienced professionals.
Why choose oil and gas sector?
There are various benefits of working in the oil and gas sectors, some of them are as mentioned below:
- As the skills, you will learn you can use it in another sector like in the energy sector.
- You will get the opportunity to work in a different environment. For example, some jobs in this sector are in offices and labs while in other cases they may be working in the oil rigs offshore. So you will not be bored with the regular office jobs.
- If you are in the office, then you are most likely to follow the schedule of office hours. But if you are on the shore then possibilities are there you may work for long hours up to 6 weeks but then after that, you will get the same period of time as off.
- You can earn really big bucks especially if you are gas engineers. As there are great opportunities awaiting you. Because of this most of the engineers are lured towards getting oil and gas jobs in Dubai.
The wide range of opportunities in the oil and gas industry
Various opportunities are waiting for you if you want to make your career in this sector. Various roles are as follows:
- Chemical process engineer
- Commercial manager
- Communication indicator
- Completion engineer
- Contracts engineer
- Crane operator
- Customer service coordinator
- Customer service manager
- Design engineer and many more.
For every profession qualification varies some profiles require you to graduate in law, some in hospitality, some in law. Likewise, the education varies. Although engineering and technical jobs are mostly part of this sector, but other job roles are equally important.
Now if you are looking for oil and gas jobs in Dubai, then Monstergulf is one of the best job portals in Dubai. This job portal is helping candidates in real time to get jobs. You only need to follow the correct approach to get the ob of your choice. You need to have a very good CV or resume with specific keywords. As the keywords plays a very important role at the time of getting an interview call from the employees. And it helps candidates in getting the right jobs as per your qualification and skills which you have gained from experience.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.