Indian weddings with their colorful festivities and traditional customs last over a few days. A large number of family and friends form a part of the events. Catering, therefore, becomes an essential part of Indian weddings. Finding a good caterer, who would not only serve an appetizing food but also ensure quality, quantity, hygiene, variety, and presentation, definitely becomes a challenging task. The guests may forget the decoration or the attires and jewelry worn at the function but the lingering taste of the food served on various occasions remains in the memories for decades to come. Many wedding venues and banquet halls in Delhi have their own caterers and a package booking through them may serve a better bargain.
Here is a list of top 10 wedding caterers in Delhi based on customer feedback which may be worth considering if you wish to stretch your purse strings a little further:
- Fork N Spoon of famous Nijhwan Group: They have created a benchmark in quality catering for weddings. Involved management and efficient service leave no doors for complaints at all. They can manage small to a large gathering with equal capabilities and bring an excellent choice of food on the menu to choose from.
- The Indian Catering Company: Meets the vision of an established caterer for vegetarian or Jain gourmet wedding ceremonies focused on giving impeccable services with a choice of Indian, Thai and Chinese menu to choose from.
- The Basil Kitchen: They literally let you take the heat out of the kitchen with their live kitchen counters. With their upgraded and versatile menu and long experience in the field, they come up with mouthwatering options.
- Xo Caterers: With excellent buffet presentation, delicious food, and polite staff they offer a wide variety of western, Indian and Oriental choice on their menu. Guests will enjoy their creative and innovative choice of presenting deliciously prepared food.
- Ramakant Maharaj Catering: This would be your choice if your guests would prefer vegetarian Marwari or Rajasthani cuisine. With an experience of almost 40 years, they give a royal, aristocratic touch to the food.
- Tandoori Nights: They have amazing, flavorsome, aromatic food coming out of their kitchens. They happily customize their food and services to suit the requirements of the clientele.
- The Supper Club: They are well-established caterers who would meet your requirements at a garden wedding or a destination wedding. They offer a wide variety of excellent food with a customized menu to meet your demand.
- FnB: Founded by Amit Dua with his Ex Oberoi, Bistro and Gaylord background, this offers excellent food with an exclusive style of luxury and elegance. They offer a wide variety in Indian, continental, Thai, Italian, Mexican and Chinese.
- Salt: Have a unique style of serving Indian dishes in an international style. Their food is excellent and prepared with fresh herbs and spices giving them a gorgeous aroma and taste.
- Feeding Concepts: Offers superb food choices with customized presentations to meet the customer’s demand. With excellent food and services, it takes your event to new heights of taste and aroma.
There are innumerable caterers in Delhi NCR that maintain high-class food and services. The choice needs to be narrowed down based on your budget and requirements. One definitely needs to check reviews, taste the food before making a final call.
Also, check the Best wedding dates in 2019